ARTIST BIOGRAPHYNabulime Victoria was born in Kampala, 15th October, 2002. She is currently studying Art and Design at Nagenda International Academy of Art and Design. Growing up in a very artistic environment , Victoria showed interest in art at the age of 5. She started with small drawings of faces and flowers on paper in her father’s studio. Victoria’s practice started in 2018 at home , as an apprentice working with her father who is a professional sculptor. She continues her apprenticeship with her father who also doubles as her mentor. She is a painter and tries to experiment in collage as well. Victoria has unique style of painting. Her subjects are mostly females. Victoria has participated in four group exhibitions and two art residencies.
- Can you hear me ( International online exhibition) awarded with a certificate.
- Online art project 2020 International multidisciplinary (online exhibition) awarded with a certificate.
- Silhouette projects by Afriart galley ( residency program)
- Head to heart exhibition at seyna art gallery
- Master class (residency program at seyna art gallery)
- Power: an online exhibition by The Creative Tribe
Victoria was currently shortlisted in an art contest, Positive memories of covid-19 by Facesup.
- The Creative Tribe’s Monthly PopUp Gallery, Kampala