'During the Corona epidemic due to restrictions on leaving the house, I solved the inner need for nature in the form of flowers and plants design. After some time, photographing and painting the flowers around you in pots and gardens, I came to this kind of look and work style in drawing from nature.'
ARTIST BIOGRAPHYRoya graduated with a master's degree in painting.
A selection of the exhibitions she participated in:
- 2022 Group exhibition of Afrand Gallery
- 2020 Group exhibition of Samar Gallery
- 2012 Solo Exhibition Afrand Gallery
- 2012 Children's book illustrations - confused bird
- 2011 Children's book illustration exhibition in Dubai
- 2010 Children's book illustration exhibition in Italy
- 2002 Group exhibition in Oman
- 1999 The second biennial exhibition Works of sculptors Museum of Contemporary Art
- 1996 Group exhibition in Japan
- 1995 The first exhibition Three annual volumes Museum of Contemporary Art
- 1995 The second exhibition Manifestation of feeling Museum of Contemporary Art