'An imaginary world of possibilities #3 - the image is a combination of lines and colors. A world in which thin lines can separate space into the shapes and objects. Every spot and every single object is a definition that is shown by lines and colors. Like these tiny borders, definitions can change not so easily by you. You can set the new World with new definitions and I try to make mine as a piece of poetry.'
ARTIST BIOGRAPHYBorn 1981 in Tehran, Iran.
MA in philosophy of art at Allameh tababaie University and BA of Sculpting at the art University of Tehran.
- 2022 participated with Amordad group exhibition at afrand gallery
- 2022 Chamedaan group exhibition, afrand Gallery
- 2017 Urban sculpting Event of Tehran
- 2014 Tehran Urban Sculpture exhibition
- 2014 Kaveh Gallery, Dreams, painting solo exhibition